The Aston Martin Folder is only available for purchase by owners of selected Aston Martin cars produced from 1949 - 1972.
The Aston Martin Folder is exclusive to BMIHT and each is tailored to an individual Aston Martin car. The premium quality black leather folder features a silverfoil embossed Aston Martin ‘wings’ logo with a debossed BMIHT logo. Inside, the folder has clear plastic pockets to contain the Heritage Certificate, facsimile Build Card and copies of heritage items (all subject to availability).
This Aston Martin Folder includes a:
- BMIHT Heritage Certificate
- Copy of an appropriate period Aston Martin sales brochure taken from our Archive collections (loose leaf A4 colour copies)
- Digital print of relevant Aston Martin model (from BMIHT Archive)
- Facsimile of the Aston Martin original build card (subject to availability and with any previous ownership information removed).
- Personalised card with the current owner's name and their Aston Martin's chassis number
Dimensions: Height: 331mm x Width: 256mm (approx.) with inner clear plastic pockets to contain A4 & A5 material.
Important - please note:
- You are required to supply your chassis number; we cannot research your car with any other number.
- We recommend that you take the chassis number from the vehicle itself, paperwork can be unreliable. Check the number you provide carefully, we cannot be held liable for any customer errors or omissions. We are unable to give a refund if a Heritage Certificate is issued for the wrong vehicle as a result of incorrect information given by the customer.
- The amount of information listed on a certificate depends on the factory record and can vary according to marque and model.
- In some cases we may be unable to research your vehicle, if this happens you will automatically receive a full refund.
- If you are unsure about whether we can research your vehicle or you do not know your chassis number, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our FAQs first if you have any questions, otherwise you can contact us.
Q1: I don't own an Aston Martin but can I still buy the Aston Martin Folder?
No. We can only produce a Heritage Certificate or Aston Martin Folder for owners of selected Aston Martin cars who provide a chassis number.
Q2: Can I buy an Aston Martin Folder without its contents?
No. Unfortunately we can only offer the Aston Martin Folder as a complete package (subject to availability of contents).
Q3: Can I just buy a facsimile of an Aston Martin sales brochure?
No. Unfortunately we can only offer a facsimile of an Aston Martin sales brochure as part of the Aston Martin Folder.
Q4: Will you supply information about previous owners?
No. Unfortunately due to current Privacy and Data Protection legislation we are unable to include name and address details of any previous owners. Where an original factory build card exists for your Aston Martin, the facsimile will not show any information about previous owners.
Q5: Why is the Aston Martin model that I own not featured on your list?
The BMIHT is the custodian of Aston Martin factory records for selected Aston Martin models produced from 1949 – 1972. Unfortunately these factory records are incomplete and we cannot guarantee that we have a factory record for every Aston Martin.
We do also have some records outside this date range, so if you own one of these cars please phone the BMIHT Archive department on 01926 645076 before you order your Folder.
Q6: What happens if you don't hold a build card for my Aston Martin and I don't want to proceed with my order?
If we do not hold a build card for your car, you can choose to cancel your order and we will issue a refund. However, we can usually produce a Heritage Certificate using Aston Martin factory records that we hold in our Archives.
Payment can be made online by any credit or debit card.
Our site uses the latest 128 bit SSL security, complying with and exceeding all necessary security requirements to protect your details. We do not store any sensitive information (card number, etc).
SSL encrypts your order online to avoid any decoding of that information of anyone other than the necessary processing parties. To check the security of your connection, look at the status bar of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock then, depending upon your browser, SSL is active. You can also double check by looking at the URL line of your browser - while accessing a secure server the first characters of the address will change from HTTP to HTTPS.
Delivery of Aston Martin Folder
Please note that delivery of an Aston Martin Folder or Heritage Certificate may take up to 28 days from the date of order, depending on the level of research required into the history of the relevant vehicle. BMIHT cannot be held liable for the delivery time or final delivery once the item has been posted.
Postage & Packaging for Aston Martin Folder
The Aston Martin Folder will be tissue wrapped, then bubble wrapped and packaged in a card envelope. The Folder will be sent using the appropriate Royal Mail postal service.
The postage & packaging charges are:-
UK + £7.30
Europe + £12.50
USA & Rest of the World (RoW) + £18.00